um weblog sobre literatura, viagens, momentos, poesia, sobretudo, sobre a vida. enfim, um weblog com histórias dentro.

segunda-feira, maio 24, 2004

Lene-Marie, my danish friend

I would like to say to you all that I coudn't say at the aeroport. It was so hard for me, that I had to make a huge effort to not cry! You left at the same time the spring seems growing up over here and now I have no neighbour to bother, to take coffe, to wake up at the middle of the night!!! Anyway, I'll pretend that I'm Lene, the very strong girl, always quite pratical...So, my friend, all these words to say how much I miss ("saudade") you, how much I appreciate to have you as a friend, how much I care about you!! Lastly, I'm anking to you visited me here or backhome!!...your crasy portuguese girl!!

PS: wo den a tut te?? God...:) (more or less?)/ By the way, after you gone I get ill!!

Sem comentários: