um weblog sobre literatura, viagens, momentos, poesia, sobretudo, sobre a vida. enfim, um weblog com histórias dentro.

quinta-feira, julho 22, 2004

To the kiezel friends...

I can show pictures. I can say all adventures and words we passed through and all names we said, I can even say kiezel that you will see plenty of stories; but here far away from our ocean, no one can image or think or understand my words, my world, my eyes. Anyway, I'm glad that some people in the world can read this text and can walk in every word, in all the feeling that I'm puting on it. Because this people run with me all stories in Amsterdam and in the Kiezel. So, at this moment when I say I feel alone, another flag feels alone as well, when I say I miss so much a lot of things, another flag share this feeling, when I say I will never forget what we have lived, all the flags won't forget also. I'm with a happy sadness, because it was a great past for everyone, every single minute was full of happyness, of faces that I take with me to every place. I will remember always. Thank You to Portugal, to Spain, to Canada, to Germany, to Norway, to Finland, to Greece, to France,to Belgium, to Italy, to Denmark, to America, to Holand. We had constructed a world. Our world.

Sem comentários: